Are you ready to join a small team of dedicated specialists, developing state-of-the-art automated microscopy solutions?
At IntuBio, we provide an opportunity for you to apply your skills within the environment of a Biotech startup, where challenges and professional growth await.
At IntuBio, we push the boundaries of automated microbial quantification by combining time-lapse microscopy with advanced image processing, machine learning and unique easy-to-use software.
We are looking for an excellent C# software developer to design, optimize and develop our UI application software that interfaces to our automated microscopes.
Our software is a C# .NET framework windows application using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF).
- Develop and modify existing UI software routines and programs.
- Design and implement new controls/components for use in future applications.
- Design and develop integrations between C# and, e.g., Deep learning tools, MATLAB and C++ compiled code.
- Participate in the overall decision-making regarding software design and architecture.
- If desired, communicate with global end-users on new additions in software development.
We are looking for someone who is eager to learn new software skills and grow talent. The successful candidate demonstrates most of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- Have an interest in user interface design and programming.
- Well versed in our core technologies (C#, .NET, WPF).
- Are driven by a passion for problem-solving and development and thrive in a highly cooperative environment.
- Can work independently and in teams across many professions.
- Not afraid to take charge and air your ideas.
What do we offer?
We give you the opportunity to become part of an agile start-up company where your skills, knowhow and input will help shape the final product. We work in close collaboration with end-users and develop new software features based on their feedback.
Your new colleagues are mixed nationalities of engineers, imaging physicists, microbiologists, and software developers. We have an informal work environment where you will be included in daily decisions and where your input is valued and encouraged. We believe that work should be fun and rewarding and aim to create the best workplace for all employees. Work/life balance is prioritized and to keep you in tune with your interests, remote work for up to 2 days per week is possible.
Salary will be according to experience and qualifications.
We share offices with three other startup sister companies, in total 25 people, with shared lunch buffet and company events.
IntuBio are situated in Farum, close to both busses and S-train.
Want to be part of the team?
Applications are processed in the order they arrive, and we will fill the positions as soon as the suitable candidates have been found.
Please send your application to email@example.com
If you would like to know more about the job, please contact Niels Agersnap on +45 4187 9403 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you.